Monday, November 25, 2013

Wedding Fantasy No.1

Since no one wants to look at pictures of me in wedding dresses, as evidenced by the discouraging lack of comments on my last post, I've decided to just post inspiration pictures from now on.  To heck with it.  Who can compete with Pinterest anyway?  ;)

Since we're all living in Fantasy Land, here is the location I want for my fantasy wedding:
Somewhere else

Here's the dress I will have.  I will weigh almost nothing.
Dior 1954

Here is the cake we will have (chocolate):

These are the flowers:

Here is the front of the invitation:

I will be back soon with another installment of Fantasy Weddings.  

Who needs original content any more?

Happy pinning!

9 comments:

  1. You are adorable. You may have found the images somewhere else, but the words are yours, and that's about as real as it gets. I'm a horrible photographer, but a grand fashonista, stylist, elegant traveller, creative genius...so what if the images aren't mine. And, as I recall, F. Scott Fitzgerald didn't use images, did he? xx's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You are right Marsha. He created worlds written for our minds...!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Cute post Terri, I'm guilty of not commenting on your last post, it's just been too darn busy around here with the new house starting to go up. I'm still happily following you and get a kick out of your wedding plans. can't wait to see the rest of your ideas. I love the colors you've chosen, so elegant....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheri. Yes I know a lot are reading as I do get quite a few lovely emails and can see a lot of page views, but more and more people are not commenting. I know there is too much to do. We are all too busy and trying to drop by and glimpse a blog or two in a short time, but comments really do make it all worth while. I know you are out there. ;)

      xo T.

      Delete
  3. I totally love it! Since we are talking fantasy, can I weigh almost nothing and join you at that fabulous 'somewhere else" for your special day?
    P.S. I would love to see you in wedding gowns and this combination of wedding ideas IS original...to me at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun but I think you should dream bigger on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice gallery of ‘Fantasy weddings’! And the Cake is looking so magnificent quiet suited to royal locations of Seattle Wedding venues, showing in these images. And what I say about the wedding dress? It’s wonderful, by God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete