Sunday, July 14, 2013

Away

Hello All!

We've been away for 3 weeks and have just returned, so I have a lot of catching up to do!

I will be back soon to fill you in on our adventures, which included a visit to see my family on the east coast and a much-too-short trip to Maine:

The people of Maine were soooo incredibly friendly I almost forgot I left Canada (not to insult my American friends, but it seems Canadians are always accused of being so "nice".  But in that department, I think the people of really Maine trumped us this time...so impressed!)

More soon!

11 comments:

  1. Glad to "see" you and look forward to hearing about your trip!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 am

    Was worried that you were impacted by the Calgary floods as so many were. Relieved to hear that you were away on a holiday and can't wait to hear about your trip. NB in Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri!

    When I heard about the flooding in Calgary, I was so worried you were affected. I only know you as a blogger, so I had no way to contact you to make sure you were okay. Thank God you were on vacation and your home wasn't affected. I can hardly wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your posts! I'm going to Maine for the first time in August and am so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Must be a coastal thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! We just returned from Maine. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!
    x Loi

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see you back and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. I need to go back to Maine in the summer. Its so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss going to Vermont, New York State and Maine etc...so true, Maine is so nice, that's what I miss about being in Calgary... the US boarder is just to many hours away for a day trip... from Montreal we camped or shopped almost every weekend when the kids were little. You missed a very weird time at home when you were away, one of my friends is still out of his condo and not sure if the building will be ok to move back into or not.... glad your back safe and sound... x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to see you are back :)

    ReplyDelete