Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Attention: Calgary Decor Bloggers (& Readers)

Hello,

If you're a Calgary (and area) decor or interior design blogger or a blog reader, I would love to hear from you. I would like to plan a blogger/blog reader dinner for January. If you're interested, please email me or leave a comment below.

I would love to meet you all (and drink some wine!), so we can gossip about decor shopping in Calgary and talk about our homes, our favorite stores, and our favorite blogs. I am eager to meet other Calgary decor bloggers and also blog readers who love to think about decorating as much as I do!
I know a few of you already, but honestly haven't found many Calgary blogs on decorating. I started mine almost 5 years ago, so I think I must be one of the earliest decor bloggers in this town. As one of the pioneers, I think it's my duty to find you and form a little blog community of our own!

* If you are an interior designer or decorator working in Calgary and would like to attend, we would love to meet you too and hear the scoop on the decor scene in Calgary (and maybe you can share your secret sources!) *

Please email me or comment below if you're interested...

Hope to see you in January!

Photo: Wm Sonoma

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea :)
    Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea. I would really love to do the same in my area. one of the best parts of blogging is the great folks we meet. which brings me to this...

    Terri, you are such a sweet spirit. when I read your advice for my bathroom re-do (do only what makes my heart sing) I immediately remembered why I began following your blog long ago, long before I started my own. you have such a unique and honest voice. we are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi terri,

    i want to do this too. i think it would be so fun. good idea. wish i could come to your party though.

    ~janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh as I said in my email, yes yes yes please, pick a date in January and I will put it in my agenda!

    ~Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri;
    What a lovely idea! Please count me in. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Check out my new work/design homepage:

    http://www.ateljen.net

    In 2 weeks me and my cousin go to Paris :-)

    yeey

    Many hugs
    Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like so much fun - wish I could go! And love the image...saved it in my inspiration folder. ; )

    xoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri. What a wonderful idea! I would love to attend. -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri, I would love to take part. Would be great to meet you and meet others with an interest in home decor and design. I've been out of the blogging scene these last few months (have had a lot going on), but am looking forward to getting re-engaged and re-inspired. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Terri!
    I would LOVE to participate - I just moved to Calgary from Ottawa with only the items in my car. Needless to say I will be starting from scratch in decorating my apartment so any ideas, advice or recommendations would be incredibly appreciated! Please keep me in the loop!

    - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad to find another calgary design blogger! My blog is currently "under construction" but you can feel free to check it out. hiretoinspire.blogspot.com or email me @ hiretoinspire@gmail.com.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Terri,
    I am glad that I found your blog. I'm looking for blogger for home decors, home design ..in Calgary :).
    I just started a website called www.findhomestores.com. Basically this website list most of furniture stores, home decors, home related companies in Calgary. The website will feature home decor ideas and promote local business. If you're interested in submitting your blog, please contact me at findhomestores@gmail.com . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete