Sunday, February 01, 2009

~ Sneak Preview ~

I love the new colour of the dresser.  Here is some staging for the photo session (it won't look like this).  I like the colour of the brown Martha Stewart photo box.  I also bought a paper storage box from her collection some time ago.
Here's another view.  The little white porcelain horse came from the Paris flea market.  I bought the photo of the Flatiron building last time I was in NYC.
I will finish painting the bookcase today!

The colour is Sea Fog by General Paint, which is a western Canadian company.  

7 comments:

  1. It looks great - the handles are really cute. Loving your picture of of the Flatiron Building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Terri. Simple changes make a big statement. Love the staging, too. Why won't it stay that way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOohh can't wait to see the whole thing!! love the little horse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri! So cute! I just love that color, it's refreshing and soothing :) And those knobs...perfection!
    xoxo
    Judith~

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great Terri. My MIL would love the horse.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Love the Flatiron building - such an amazing piece of architecture.

    ReplyDelete