Friday, September 19, 2008

To: PARIS


On Saturday we leave for Paris via Toronto.  I like the fact that we have a 4-hour flight and then get a wee break before the 6-hour flight to gay Paris.  It gives my migraineur's brain a break and also gives me time to gather another small stash of magazines. 

We've decided to cancel the London leg of the journey, at Eurostar's suggestion.  We just didn't want the hassle.  So we have 14 days to visit Paris properly and make some day trips out of the city.

David and I managed to pack lightly and each have less than a full suitcase (plus my carry-on).  We're bringing a spare suitcase along for gifts and purchases (if I go crazy at the flea market and buy a zillion things...)

Off to bed to nurse my still-aching shoulder and arm and still-numb fingers and hope that I feel fabulous soon (and that it isn't just the red wine talking).

Off to sleep and to dream of all the things we will do. 

Farewell, Terri 
xo

P.S.  Back in 2 weeks!

Photos from Shoot Factory

9 comments:

  1. A lovely journey to you both, my dear! I'll be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!

    Have a fabulous time!!! :)

    Hope you feel better too!

    Hugs, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! And funny enought we will not be far from each other. Next Saturday we will go to Normandy and stay in Deauville!

    If you will travel outside Paris, I can recommend a trip to Monte Saint Michele. Maybe you have been there before but it is a marvellous place.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe Travels! Can't wait to hear/see all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    Hope you are having a great time! You have a little something to pick up on my blog :)

    Take care and enjoy!

    Hugs, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy a fantastic time in Paris friend!! Wow, I am so jealous :)
    Do take a lot of beautiful pictures..And have a lots of FUN!

    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you two! I hope you had a great time and I hope you felt good with no migraines!!!!

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your trip is all you dreamed it to be!!

    When you get back, please stop by my blog. I am hosting a great give-away, again, with Matthew Mead. It involves his latest book, and a gift card from HomeGoods...except this time there are, basically, thirty prizes!!

    Have a great week!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!

    Sounds like you are back totally refreshed! And like you guys have had a lovely time! :) You are most welcome :)

    Have a lovely week and don't overwork yourself!

    Hugs, Susanne

    ReplyDelete