Monday, August 27, 2007

Melin Tregwynt

Melin Tregwynt fabric for Birkenstocks!

I know I'm overdue for my post about men and decorating (and other stereotypes I'm hungry to unleash), but I had to share this link.

Melin Tregwynt is a lovely company from Wales that runs a textile mill where amazing blankets and throws, clothing and accesories, and all sorts of wonderful woven items are crafted. Since I'm of Welsh descent, I like to promote the homeland wherever possible. And since Anthony Hopkins and Tom Jones are busy, I will stand in as rep for Wales to say YAY for this wholesome little cottage industry....

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm! Positively yummy! Makes me excited to pull out the cold weather clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry that was me above! Aparently I was logged into my husbands acount still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:44 am

    There you are! I was just coming to say WHERE ARE YOU? I was getting worried, I kept coming by to check for you!
    Neat stuff! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope your visit with your friend was delightful! I look forward to your upcoming posts, when you have time to approach your subject! :-)
    Have a great day!
    xo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I really like those patterns, and I agree that they really make me look forward to my scarves and sweaters :-) Well, almost!

    Looking forward to your upcoming post - hope you had a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those birkenstocks...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make a great ambassador! Thanks for the link.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:23 pm

    Those are the best Birks ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my first posts was about Melin Tregwynt. When I lived in Wales, I got to know some of the owners of the mill. They have the most incredible things!

    Glad to read that you're okay!

    ReplyDelete