Sunday, November 09, 2014

Honeymoon...Soon!

David and I went on our honeymoon in early October and I'm overdue for a post about it!  

As Steve was just saying on his last post, I concur that I don't know how I posted so regularly for so many years!  I think this year has just been a blur with the wedding and honeymoon planning.  And we've started a house hunt, which isn't going so great, and it's looking instead like perhaps a renovation of our current home.  So with all that - I'm feeling a bit spent!

Oh well, it's all been "such fun", as Lady Mary said on Downton Abbey, but I do long to get back to my blog writing and sharing this record of my favorite things with you, my kindred spirits...

So in lieu of a post tonight, here's a squinty-eyed photo from our honeymoon, and a promise that I will share many more photos so very soon...!
Terri & David, nautical attire.  Hilton Head Island, October 2014.

Happy Winter!

Just think, there are only 42 days until the December solstice, when the days start getting longer again!

Soon, Terri  

8 comments:

  1. You guys look so great, so relaxed and yes very nautical! Hee hee
    xoxo
    Lisa
    Leeshideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri you two are just THE most darling couple ever! So very happy for you!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so cute :) We can use some of that sunshine.....cold here!! Keep us posted on your house hunting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely couple you make!
    have missed your voice terri but it sounds as though many topics will be upcoming......cannot wait!
    xo
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Hilton Head. So near me, Terri. And I was just there a few months ago. I hope you enjoyed it. While my husband was at a conference there, I hit all the thrift and consignment shops - great fun! best wishes for a long and healthy life together! donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete