Saturday, May 07, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I have been blessed with the most wonderful mother in the world. She taught me everything I need to know about being kind, loving, curious, compassionate, strong and optimistic.
She is a devoted mother, daughter, sister, mentor, teacher, lover of music, constant learner, cat lover, great cook, and word nerd. She also has great legs, beautiful green eyes, and a ready laugh. I have never met someone as positive and as interested in other people as she is. She is loyal and good and my biggest supporter and number one fan. We are similar in so many ways, including our love of sleep, movies, music, and chatting with strangers. She has the strength of a warrior and a heart as big as the ocean. I am so proud she is mine!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

7 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a lovely mamma! From a mamma in Norway,who loves your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this post. There is nothing sweeter than a tribute to mom on Mother's Day. Yours is very special. (What a pretty mama you have!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww teri, what a wonderful tribute to your mom. i love it.

    xo
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so sweet. You are indeed blessed!
    Hugs~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture of you two. What a lucky mom!
    What a lucky daughter.
    ~MMW

    ReplyDelete