Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Inspiration: Oh so blue...and muted

A lthough I change my mind about 50 times per day, I've recently begun to really narrow down what makes my heart sing loudest when I look at decor photos and when I study beautiful rooms. Here are a couple of rooms I truly love, courtesy of the amazing shoot factory. What is there not to love about these grand, spare spaces? But it's the colours...the whites and pale watery blues and grey that I long for most.

I recently painted my office the same saturated blue (and white) shown in the top two photos....

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh...I love those airy, lofty spaces. They're great! As are the muted colours. Very nice. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the grey-blue also. and the all white rooms are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:51 pm

    Blue and white is such a classic - I love it as well.

    ReplyDelete