Monday, December 15, 2008

Want

I know I'm supposed to be ruminating on simplicity these days and trying to become a better person through non-consumerism, but the plain fact is - I want this chair.  There, I said it. I feel better already.

Isn't it a beauty? I don't care if it's uncomfortable to sit in - I would just like to look upon it and meditate upon its grace and eloquence. I think it might be very helpful in my becoming a better person.

This exquisite piece is available from Wisteria, who fortunately do not ship to Canada.  

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:23 am

    You know, I do think it might be a useful tool for self-introspection. Think of the hours you could spend in deep meditation. Har! Who are we kidding? I lust after it, too. But, at least, we admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... :} backing out slowly...

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely! I am sure it would help you to become a better person... Beauty around us in daily life help us to think positive. So to sit there and meditate would make you even more positive.
    love Poppins

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there,
    just read your comment on my blog. It't my first visit here and I really like your style of posts and pictures.
    and living with a headache everyday must be so hard...
    the chair is lovely indeed and I feel the same about the christmas/consumerism thing, but okay, one chair more or less.. ;-)

    have a nice day,
    Solange

    ReplyDelete